MaxShine M8S V2 – 1000W Motor | Dual action polisher for car detailing
Features and Benefits of the dual action polisher for car detailing
- Blast Through Scratches – The upgraded M8S V2 orbital buffer features a new 1000W motor to add more power, torque, and efficiency to your car detailing workflow. Get the job done faster, easier, and more effectively by using our car buffer.
- Easily Adjust Your Speed – Unlike other car polishers and buffers, the M8S V2 car polisher has 6 variable speeds and even allows you to refine the speed by 1/2 step increments. Lock in your preferred polishing machine speed and start detailing.
- Built for Strength and Durability – The M8S V2 buffer for car detailing is designed to be a part of your detailing tools for years to come. We consistently push our auto buffers and polishers to the limit in our car detailing garage in California.
- Consistent and Reliable Every Time – From waxing to polishing, you can always count on MaxShine to provide a consistent polishing experience. Trusted across multiple industries in the car, motorcycle, and boat detailing industries.
- Customize Your Polisher For Comfort – The M8S V2 integrates an ergonomic and detachable handle that can be adjusted to almost any angle. Paired with a new ergonomic top grip to stabilize your automobile buffer and provide maximum comfort.
MaxShine New M8S V2 8mm Dual Action Polisher for car detailing
Rated Voltage: 110V-120V AC, 60Hz
Orbit Diameter Size: 8mm
Disc Size: 125mm, 5″
Spindle Thread Size: 5/16″-24
No Load Speed: 2,500 to 6,500/min
Net Weight: 2.6kg (approx.)
Supplied with a 125mm(5″) backing plate,
13 Foot Heavy Duty Cable
New and Improved Design
Improved Top Grip Handle
Texturized rubber coating gives you a firm grip while detailing while absorbing any vibrations.
Easy Access to Carbon Brushes
Quickly access your MaxShine Polisher carbon brushes when it’s time to repair or replace them.
Lightweight Machine Head
Re-engineered with lightweight and durable plastic to reduce fatigue and improve overall ergonomics.