MaxShine Water Spot Remover
MaxShine water spot remover eliminates any hard-to-remove surface water spots.
Features and Benefits:
Removes Topical Water Spots
Dissolves mineral and calcium spots
- Clear Coat Safe for Automotive Paints and Wheels
Works Great on Glass and Chrome
Tools Needed: Microfiber Applicator, Foam Applicator
1. Spray onto the applicator and begin polishing
2. Wash the vehicle or clean the surface to remove any loose contaminants and work out of direct sunlight.
3. Apply Water Spot Remover to a microfiber applicator to moisten it.
4. Re-clean the area and wipe away any excess product to neutralize the reaction.
5. Utilize a wax or sealant to seal the surface after water spots have been sufficiently removed to prevent future contamination.
Neutralizes & Removes Stubborn Water Stains Quickly
Thickened Formula Clings Where Applied
Thoroughly Prepares Surface for Protection
Water-Based & Acidic Actives
Made in the USA
Randy Cox –
2019 Hyundai got water spotted after its first was 2-1/2 years ago. Thanks to Maxshine and a few microfiber clothes, it isn’t water spotted anymore!
Cody Russell –
Arrived pretty quick and works really well, got done detailing and applied this after because of some water splotches took it right off. Thank you guys!
David Townson –
Maxshine Water Spot Remover works great! Follow the easy instructions and your water spot problems are gone! Very satisfied!
Adrian Robles –
Tried every thing but this really works!
John Carlson –
Excellent product. Tried everything else and did not work. This did the trick l
Jeff Colley –
Great products!! I will be ordering again!!