MaxShine Graphene Ceramic Coating
Features and Benefits:
Graphene Ceramic Coating >10H Hardness, 7+ Years of Protection
Less Prone to Water Spotting
- Makes car washing easier & faster
Protects from water spots, stains and fall out contamination
Super High gloss and Shine that lasts
Extreme Hydrophobic Properties (dispels water / dust)
Applicable to all Painted Surfaces, Glass, Headlights, Chrome, Trim, Wheels, and Bed Liners!
GCCM50: Graphene Ceramic Coating – 50ml
9011018: Plush Microfiber Wax Applicators – 2pcs
115000BL: Pair of Durable Black Gloves
Tools Needed: Foam Applicator, Microfiber Towel, Gloves, Detailing Swirl Finder.
1. Prepare the surface by degreasing and removing any existing protection or residual film layers.
2. Open Ceramic Coating with Gloves and apply a generous amount onto a Plush Microfiber Applicator.
3. Work the product into the surface, ensuring full coverage over the desired area. Use Cross Hatching motions to overlap your previous passes by 25-50%.
4. Use Detailing Swirl Finder to inspect desired surfaces.
5. Level out the Ceramic Coating, applying minimal pressure to your Microfiber Towel.
6. Once leveled, allow the coating to fully cure for 24 Hours, away from water and the elements.
Raphael Lopez –
Applied with ease
Paul Ethington –
Awesome, fast delivery , very easy to use the product.
Richard Wyke –
1st time using ceramic diy product. A video about applying and wiping excess would have been helpful. In-box instructions were a bit perfunctory, not geared for 1st timers.